VPS Power Pack
The VPS Power Pack is a unit with two VPS pumps in a row, designed for pressures up to 50 bar. The compact design and control via a frequency converter enable efficient installation, even in demanding circumstances, and a unit specifically adapted to a particular application on the basis of standard pumps.
The advantages at a glance
- Conveying elements run contact-free which means abrasion-free and safe to run dry
- Stable characteristic curve in the event of changing operating parameters, even with low flow rates
- Trouble-free transport of low to highly viscous products (e.g. ethanol at 0.6 mm²/s or asphalt at 74,000 mm²/s)
- Suction performance up to 3.5 m NPSHa
- Gentle, virtually pulsation-free liquid transport without crushing or turbulence
- Designs available in a wide variety of material combinations, in compact size, ATEX or TA Luft [Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control]
Power Pack key figures:
||up to 150 m³/h
||up to -0,65 bar
||max. 50 bar
Feel free to contact us!